What is the systemic approach?
Colleagues, friends, family: we are all involved in various social life systems. These systems influence our behaviour – and our behaviour has an effect on the individual systems. The systemic approach builds on this insight. To achieve lasting success, the following points are crucial:
- The systemic approach looks at clients in the context of all their personal systems at all times.
- We use systemic methods to make these personal systems transparent.
- This opens up new perspectives; new paths become visible and enable sustainable solutions.
Below you will find selected sample methods that we use in coaching as well as in team and organizational development:
- Integrative team development X.0© for motivated, productive teams
- Conflict resolution with the Conflict Map©
- Persolog® Personality Factor Model – analysing the personality of individuals or teams
- Clifton StrengthsFinder from Gallup
- Virtual Leadership – Interactive Online Training
- Leadership & Health
- Systemic constellations
- Work with inner parts
- and many more…